- A "death by misadventure" is the result of a lawful act executed carelessly or recklessly.
An instance of misfortune; a mishap.
Misadventure can also refer to:
- The Misadventures of Merlin Jones
- Misadventure of Mighty Plumber
- The Misadventures of Sheriff Lobo
- The Misadventures of Saint Etienne
- The Misadventures of Tron Bonne
- Misadventures in Babysitting
- Misadventures in 3D
- Return to the Batcave: The Misadventures of Adam and Burt
- List of deaths by aircraft misadventure
- Misadventures - an album by electro-rock band Kobai
- "Misadventure" is also the formal term for error in surgery or other fields of medicine (note that despite the casual sound of the word, this is actually the formal term. For example, see here and here)
accident, blow, blunder, boner, bull, calamity, casualty, cataclysm, catastrophe, collision, contretemps, crack-up, crash, disaster, error, faux pas, grief, howler, ill hap, lapse, mischance, misfortune, mishap, nasty blow, pileup, shipwreck, shock, slip, smash, smashup, staggering blow, tragedy, wreck